On the basis of the research laboratory in conjunction with the Department of “nuclear and thermal power”, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University provides training for representatives of the government, energy, resource provisioning and other commercial companies in various programs.
Currently, the following program of professional development:
- “Rationing of Fuel and Energy Resources”
- “Development of electronic models for heating schemes, resource provisioning using the software package Zulu of company LLC” Politerm “
- “Development of Project Documentation according to the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 87 of February 16, 2008 ” About Structure of Sections of Project Documentation”
- “Development of Schemes of Water Supply and Water Disposal”
- “Development of Schemes of Heat Supply”
- “Development of Programs of Complex Development of Systems of Municipal Infrastructure of Municipalities”